Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jane Eyre

Who says what?
Instructions:   Read each quote and state which character said  it.


  1. Ïf I could win love from you or Miss Temple, I would happily break my own arm...""
  2. If you continue to act as a good girl, then we will think of you as wicked."
  3. "Have you come to say goodbye? You are probably just in time."
  4. "I am married and have a little boy and a girl that I've called Jane."
  5. "How do you do, my dear? I am afraid you have had a long journey...

1 comment:

  1. 1. (Jane) Ïf I could win love from you or Miss Temple, I would happily break my own arm...""

    2.(Miss Temple) If you continue to act as a good girl, then we will think of you as wicked."

    3.(Helen) "Have you come to say goodbye? You are probably just in time."

    4.(Bessie) "I am married and have a little boy and a girl that I've called Jane."

    5.(Mrs Fairfax) "How do you do, my dear? I am afraid you have had a long journey...

    ReplyDelete