Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good Habits



Match the words in the first column to the best available answer in the second column.
             A                                              B
_____ wash                                   1) the house

_____ comb                                  2) my face

_____ clean                                   3) my teeth

_____ water                                  4) the plants

_____ brush                                  5) the table

_____ set                                      6) my hair

_____ sweep                                7) the floor

4 comments:

  1. 1. My face
    2. My hair
    3. The house
    4. The plants
    5. My teeth
    6. The table
    7. The floor

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Wash my face
    2. comb my hair
    3. the table
    4. water the plants
    5. brush my teeth
    6. set the table
    7. sweep the floor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Maria's work.
    Good Habits







    Match the words in the first column to the best available answer in the second column.




    A B




    2 wash 1) the house




    6 comb 2) my face




    1 clean 3) my teeth




    4 water 4) the plants




    3 brush 5) the table




    5 set 6) my hair




    7 sweep 7) the floor

    ReplyDelete