Thursday, August 2, 2012

I or Me

Instructions: Select the correct pronoun to complete each sentence.


  1. Dad gave (I, me) comfort after I hurt my knee. 
  2. All my friends are mad at (I, me).
  3. May (I, me) have half of the potato chips? 
  4. (I, Me) helped my father trim the bushes. 
  5. Dad drove (I, me) to the doctor's office, so Mom doesn't have to leave her job early.
  6. Between you and (I, me), strawberry ice cream is my favorite.
  7. Did you hear (I, me) knock on the door? 
  8. (I, Me) like to go outside when it's snowing.
  9. (I, Me) want to go to college someday.
  10. Mr. Harris spoke to (I, me) yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. I, Me
    1. Dad gave (me) comfort after I hurt my knee.
    2. All my friends are mad at (me).
    3. May (I) have half of the potato chips?
    4. (I) helped my father trim the bushes.
    5. Dad drove (me) to the doctor's office, so Mom doesn't have to leave her job early.
    6. Between you and (me), strawberry ice cream is my favorite.
    7. Did you hear (I) knock on the door?
    8. (I) like to go outside when it's snowing.
    9. (I) want to go to college someday.
    10. Mr. Harris spoke to (me) yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I or Me

    Instructions: Select the correct pronoun to complete each sentence.

    1- Dad gave (Me) comfort after I hurt my knee.
    2- All my friends are mad at (me).
    3- May (I) have half of the potato chips?
    4- (I) helped my father trim the bushes.
    5- Dad drove (me) to the doctor's office, so Mom doesn't have to leave her job early.
    6- Between you and (I), strawberry ice cream is my favorite.
    7- Did you hear (me) knock on the door?
    8- (I) like to go outside when it's snowing.
    9- (I) want to go to college someday.
    10- Mr. Harris spoke to (me) yesterday.

    ReplyDelete